zero progress
man! what do i DO with all my time? i really don't know. i don't get anything done but the time somehow FLIES. ack. i don't even really have time to watch tv. but i must admit i spend a lot of time in front of the computer.
i've made no further progress unpacking/cleaning my room and i really don't think it's gonna get worked on again until i REALLY have absolutely nothing else to do or i really can't find something. but as it is, there's PLENTY of other things to deal with.
i'm almost done with my taxes, i just need to do my state taxes now, but this is exactly what i said last week. But i'm definitely gonna finish it tomorrow and send it out the next day.
i STILL haven't sent any resumes out. But I swear that i'll do it tomorrow!!!!!
i have yet to send in my car to get the back bumper fixed...something i don't mind putting off since it'll take a BIG chunk out of my poor, poor bank acct and leave me carless for a couple of days!
I have, however, worked on wedding stuff. My sis's hair accessories and wedding shoes have been purchased and we've gone shopping for an outfit for mom. all the florist consultations are done too, just waiting back for an estimate now. I've also looked at a ton of bridesmaids dresses online to offer some unsolicited help to Di (i even did this instead of watching tv!!). And I've continued my rigorous 5-day-a-week workout schedule (at least i think it's rigorous!!).
Oh well. tomorrow's another day and there's always the hope that i'll be more productive then! :)
i've made no further progress unpacking/cleaning my room and i really don't think it's gonna get worked on again until i REALLY have absolutely nothing else to do or i really can't find something. but as it is, there's PLENTY of other things to deal with.
i'm almost done with my taxes, i just need to do my state taxes now, but this is exactly what i said last week. But i'm definitely gonna finish it tomorrow and send it out the next day.
i STILL haven't sent any resumes out. But I swear that i'll do it tomorrow!!!!!
i have yet to send in my car to get the back bumper fixed...something i don't mind putting off since it'll take a BIG chunk out of my poor, poor bank acct and leave me carless for a couple of days!
I have, however, worked on wedding stuff. My sis's hair accessories and wedding shoes have been purchased and we've gone shopping for an outfit for mom. all the florist consultations are done too, just waiting back for an estimate now. I've also looked at a ton of bridesmaids dresses online to offer some unsolicited help to Di (i even did this instead of watching tv!!). And I've continued my rigorous 5-day-a-week workout schedule (at least i think it's rigorous!!).
Oh well. tomorrow's another day and there's always the hope that i'll be more productive then! :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home