Saw, the movie
I watched a movie called Saw last night and MAN! it is...um...hard to describe what my reaction is.
My bro ordered it from Netflix cuz it got a lot of good reviews but i don't think it was mainstream. I can see why it got good reviews, and i can even appreciate the worthiness of the performances and stuff, but the movie's pretty dark and those types of movies always leave me with a gross feeling in the pit of my stomach. It's not horror...more like suspense. And it's not really gory either. So you don't have to worry about that.
It's about 2 guys captured by a serial killer and trying to escape or whatever before they're killed. The deaths remind me of Seven in terms of methods used, and the twist (as in, who's the person behind it all) is really really unpredictable. So in that sense, it's a really good movie. So I guess, in the end, I'd recommend it as long as you aren't easily disturbed by weird movies.
My bro ordered it from Netflix cuz it got a lot of good reviews but i don't think it was mainstream. I can see why it got good reviews, and i can even appreciate the worthiness of the performances and stuff, but the movie's pretty dark and those types of movies always leave me with a gross feeling in the pit of my stomach. It's not horror...more like suspense. And it's not really gory either. So you don't have to worry about that.
It's about 2 guys captured by a serial killer and trying to escape or whatever before they're killed. The deaths remind me of Seven in terms of methods used, and the twist (as in, who's the person behind it all) is really really unpredictable. So in that sense, it's a really good movie. So I guess, in the end, I'd recommend it as long as you aren't easily disturbed by weird movies.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home