it's no longer a 秘密

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

too many cooks...

So recently, I had this idea. I was really excited about it and shared it with some other people who might also wanna help. They supported my idea and I was really happy. Then, we decided to open it up to give more people the opportunity to help as well. But as inevitably happens, with increased numbers has come an increase of complexities. First, it wasn't a big thing, just had to tell more people and set a date and all that. But now, I discover another group of people (the "main" group) are planning to do something similar (and going about it rather slowly!!) and I've been asked to postpone the implementation of my idea or like roll it into the "main" group's solution that will eventually (hopefully, soon) materialize. But I don't wanna wait! At the very least, I wanna just go on with the original plan and if other's want to do something similiar, they can....in their own way and their own time (ie. later). And good for them.

(yes, i know that was rather vague, i didn't wanna get into the gory details...just as long as you get gist of my frustrations)

On a totally unrelated note, i find that i'm baking a lot recently. I baked a lemon cheesecake to get rid of some extra cream cheese we had at home last week...and i just baked my 3rd pecan pie in less than a month! And i've sorta promised to bake some other goodies...where are all these baker vibes coming from? i am SOOOOoooooo not a cook/baker! i'm too lazy. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home