cell phone update
Ok..so on Saturday morning I called up Ann Taylor to see if they found it after cleaning up from their 24 hr sale but no luck. :( It's weird how dependent i've become on a cell phone and not knowing anyone's phone number without it! plus, i kept imagining everyone not being able to reach me. (yes, the oh so many ppl who call me everyday such that I rack up a whopping 30 mins/mo) So I immediately went onto ebay and started shopping for a replacement (i really wanted it within the week). It was really depressing when I realized how much i'd actually liked my phone model...and how expensive it was. And I struggled a bit deciding whether to go with a cheap, crappy phone or a nicer one. But in the end, I lost the bid (in the last 10 secs!) for the cheap phone and won the more expensive one, so it all worked out i guess. heh heh
THEN, in the afternoon, guess what happened? Yeah. Ann Taylor called and said they'd found my phone. I was really thrilled, of course..but in the back of my mind, i was like. Dude. Why'd i have to buy another one so fast??!! Ah well. So I dragged some friends down to gilroy with me and I got to go to BR outlet while I was at it. :) I tried getting the ebay seller to not ship the phone to me now and refund me the money. I even offerred to pay the ebay ad costs, but to no avail. The other phone is on its way. So now, instead of asking if anyone has an extra phone, I gotta ask if anyone knows of anyone who needs a Verizon phone! ha ha!
THEN, in the afternoon, guess what happened? Yeah. Ann Taylor called and said they'd found my phone. I was really thrilled, of course..but in the back of my mind, i was like. Dude. Why'd i have to buy another one so fast??!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home