it's no longer a 秘密

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

OOOooo! I'm so excited to be in the U.S. for Christmas this year! Last year was depressing in Taiwan cuz there wasn't any Christmas spirit or cheer. Everything was just the same drab city colors of cement and smog. So I'm looking forward to hearing Christmas songs fill the air, seeing pretty lights, trees & decorations everywhere and all the yummy yummy food of course. Yippee!

Friday night we went to my sister's place and had dinner with her husband's side of the family. Mimi made this pork roast or something that was divine! mmmMMMMmmm I totally stuffed myself. Mimi & Myron had just gotten a Christmas tree in the morning, so we all ended up helping decorate it. And then Myron put on some Christmas music. Seeing it all lit up afterwards...sooooo pretty!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home