it's no longer a 秘密

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

The End of Late Fees

Whatever Blockbuster! My perk from the library's way better! :) yippee!!!!

Working in the library is great! and dangerous...while i'm shelving books and stuff, i tend to notice things i'd be interested in reading. Like yesterday, on my first day, I got a DVD and 3 books with recipes for tea parties (my sister's shower will be a tea). Then today, I saw a Mary Higgins Clark novel that I haven't read yet. I was soooo tempted to check it out, but alas, i already don't have enough time to watch my chinese soap. there's no way i'll have time to read it. but if this rate keeps up, i'll really have WAY too much to read!

(yes, you should all feel very blessed with this post...even though i just said that there'd be a lot less! haha -- oh yeah. and i just post-dated something from june so check it out)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home