when it rains, it pours
after several months of looking for tutoring jobs or just any part-time work and coming up with nothing, i've suddenly hit the jackpot! and it's totally overwhelming!!! Within the last week (including today!!) I've been hired to:
But at least I'm gonna have some income from now on...so Miami will be a lot less stressful financially!! no need to abstain from alcoholic beverages or be the party-pooper by suggesting only the cheapest places. :D
- teach Java to 2 high schoolers - Tu/Th 10am-12pm
- work part-time at the library - TBD but probably W-F 2-6pm and either Sat/Sun
- SAT tutoring - i just got invited to a training session, but one day conflicts with miami flight (6/30) ack!
But at least I'm gonna have some income from now on...so Miami will be a lot less stressful financially!! no need to abstain from alcoholic beverages or be the party-pooper by suggesting only the cheapest places. :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home