paychecks galore!
Yay! This past week, I've gotten 3 paychecks! 1 was from a one time tutoring deal from June!! I also got paid for 1 java class and 2 weeks of library work. Obviously, the library pays a lot faster than the teaching jobs! Anyhow. yippee! It feels good to have some income!
I also gave my notice at the library today. My last day is july 30. My boss has been training me to be a clerk so I felt kinda guilty. But he says that if I'm available, they could keep me as a sub to be called in when ppl are on vacation and stuff. It'd be super cool if I keep my staff status!! woohoo! Also, while I was working, I came across a copy of the new Harry Potter that can't be put on hold (it goes on the bestseller 7-day checkout shelf). So I have the new Harry Potter! And I can return it whenever cuz I won't be fined...at least as long as i'm staff. but that's ok. i can check it in and check it out on my mom's card! =P sweet! hee hee
I also gave my notice at the library today. My last day is july 30. My boss has been training me to be a clerk so I felt kinda guilty. But he says that if I'm available, they could keep me as a sub to be called in when ppl are on vacation and stuff. It'd be super cool if I keep my staff status!! woohoo! Also, while I was working, I came across a copy of the new Harry Potter that can't be put on hold (it goes on the bestseller 7-day checkout shelf). So I have the new Harry Potter! And I can return it whenever cuz I won't be fined...at least as long as i'm staff. but that's ok. i can check it in and check it out on my mom's card! =P sweet! hee hee

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home