it's no longer a 秘密

Friday, April 22, 2005

job update

i've kinda given up on finding a job that i love and that's perfect for me. I figure it'd be a lot easier to just go with a job i don't hate. so i'm currently looking for a new job but sticking with the same field. "finding oneself" is really difficult work! but even finding a software job is gonna be tough cuz most software positions are looking for ppl with web design skills. So while I'm waiting for God's direction on what to do with the rest of my life, i'll apply to some SW jobs, maybe pick up some web design know-how and just try to broaden my horizons and try some stuff out. I'm actually considering trying to find an internship or something at an event planning organization or something cuz I feel like I hadn't really tried it before i talked myself out of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home