Strike One
After 10 hours under my tutelage, my Java students still can't code anything on their own. In fact, they have yet to finish ANY of their homework by themselves. I feel like such a bad teacher. I mean...I'm sure it's partly to mostly their fault for having no motivation. And then the parent's fault for not wanting me to have lab time in class. But I still think my inability to teach is also part of this dismal progress. Anyhow, I'm pretty sure teaching's not for me. It's soooo draining trying to explain things in so many different ways. Or trying to guide the student's to the right answer, without leading them too much! It's really tough! It's definitely more tiring than engineering. And I'm only doing it like twice a week! for just 2hrs/each!!! Yup. So I think teaching's officially off my list of career possibilities. How discouraging.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home