it's no longer a 秘密

Thursday, August 04, 2005

freedom at last

Today was my last day teaching the Java class and last week marked the end of my regular hours at the library. Yippeee! Now, I get like 2 weeks of freedom & relaxation time before I have to go back to Intel like..Aug 23 or 24...

Just yesterday, I received an email from my Intel boss asking me for details on when I'd be back. Looks like they haven't forgotten....which is I guess both a good thing and a bad thing. It means they really do want me back, but it also means they probably have a lot of work for me.

So the next 2 weeks will be all about getting ready to go back to work, helping out with wedding stuff and finishing up the chinese soap opera that i started over a month ago!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home