Ahhhhhhh...
I don't know why, but I always DREAD cleaning my room and put it off for...a very long time. :) After deciding that I could put it off for no longer...I stood there looking at all the mess without the slightest clue where to begin. So I finally decided that cleaning off my floor was probably the most overdue of all. I turned on some Christmas music and away I went.
Cleaning off things on the floor inevitably meant cleaning out my closet to make room for those things on the floor. And Man! It's amazing how many things I'd forgotten I had. I've got a bunch of water balloons and silly string from a surprise party a couple years ago...and rock climbing chalk (for your hands)...and a guitar (eek...i wonder if it's still playable)...and stationary from years back...and shoe boxes full of photos that should get put into albums someday...
When i went to bed that night, I heaved a deep sigh of satisfaction. Even though the room still looks untidy, it *felt* sooooo clean. Another perk from cleaning my room was that I found my boarding clothes & equipment. So at a moment's notice, i'll be ready to go! ;)
Cleaning off things on the floor inevitably meant cleaning out my closet to make room for those things on the floor. And Man! It's amazing how many things I'd forgotten I had. I've got a bunch of water balloons and silly string from a surprise party a couple years ago...and rock climbing chalk (for your hands)...and a guitar (eek...i wonder if it's still playable)...and stationary from years back...and shoe boxes full of photos that should get put into albums someday...
When i went to bed that night, I heaved a deep sigh of satisfaction. Even though the room still looks untidy, it *felt* sooooo clean. Another perk from cleaning my room was that I found my boarding clothes & equipment. So at a moment's notice, i'll be ready to go! ;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home