a new company discount
wow. it's been a while hasn't it?
anyhow...many of you have probably heard me complain about how intel makes money off its employees when they offer discounts to us. For examply, they sell AMC movie tickets to us for $6.00/$7.50 (silver/gold pass, not including shipping!) when AMC sells them for $5.50/$7.00. Though, i must admit that amc's got a minimum order of 50, but i'd rather get that with some friends than get ripped off by my dear, loving company. I know it's just 50 cents..but that totally defeats the purpose of a company discount, doesn't it?
But I digress. So imagine my surprise when I found out that their now offering their processors & motherboards to employees with a discount! Unfortunately, I have no need for it now, but let me know if you're in the market! it'd be a pity not to take advantage of this rare spurt of generosity. They're piloting the program till the end of the year to see how well-received it is...so i'm not sure if it'll still be available past dec. 31.
anyhow...many of you have probably heard me complain about how intel makes money off its employees when they offer discounts to us. For examply, they sell AMC movie tickets to us for $6.00/$7.50 (silver/gold pass, not including shipping!) when AMC sells them for $5.50/$7.00. Though, i must admit that amc's got a minimum order of 50, but i'd rather get that with some friends than get ripped off by my dear, loving company. I know it's just 50 cents..but that totally defeats the purpose of a company discount, doesn't it?
But I digress. So imagine my surprise when I found out that their now offering their processors & motherboards to employees with a discount! Unfortunately, I have no need for it now, but let me know if you're in the market! it'd be a pity not to take advantage of this rare spurt of generosity. They're piloting the program till the end of the year to see how well-received it is...so i'm not sure if it'll still be available past dec. 31.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home