it's no longer a 秘密

Monday, October 10, 2005

point reyes

We went to Point Reyes on Saturday to celebrate my mom's bday. We hiked 8.2 miles to/from Arch Rock (~3.5 hrs total) which is supposedly the most popular trail in the park. My feet ACHED! And muscles i didn't even know i had were sore the next day! (there are muscles behind my knees?!?!) When we got to the end I couldn't see the arch anywhere, and i discovered that we were actually on TOP of the arch. So then we had to climb down into this semi-ravine type thing and then crane our necks out to see the actual arch. it was nice, but man, what a pain. Add to that, I think the sneakers I was wearing are a little too small, cuz my feet were mega hurting and i could feel blisters forming on the bottoms of my toes. My poor poor feet. And can you believe it?! After all that, my mom wasn't tired at all! My sis and I were the only ones majorly pooped. Myron, Sam and my mom were totally fine. I guess I'm not as outdoorsy as I thought I was....But at least that was my exercise for the week! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home