it's no longer a 秘密

Monday, October 10, 2005

yet another addiction

I missed Grey's Anatomy last night and supposedly this was the ep that exposes meredith's secret about her mom to the world! And do you know WHY i missed it? Cuz I was watching disc 5 of Lost (season 1) with my mom & bro. =P I set up the VCR to record grey's anatomy, but i guess i messed up somehow, cuz it didn't record. boo.

But anyhow..yup...that's my latest addiction. It's really good. All the characters (even Hurley, the seemingly most normal one) have Some mystery about them. And then...they've started showing how all the characters are sorta interconnected even before they got on the plane together & crashed! amazing huh? Myron & Mimi are hooked too. We all getting supplied through Myron's brother who bought the discs. hee hee Myron's brother thinks that the island is really purgatory cuz each of them are suffering...interesting theory...So many possibilities...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home