Ready...Set...
Not quite "Go!" yet. But I just got my board back from an edge sharpening and a hot wax...and man! I can't Wait to hit the slopes! They had to take off my bindings to do the work so I had to put them back on afterwards...and that's when it hit me how much I've forgotten. I even forgot what foot stays in (which foot the leash is on) and what direction my feet go on the board. Thank goodness the REI guy put tape where the bindings were so I knew exactly how it was supposed to go! heh heh I have a feeling my first time out might be a bit bumpy. But that's all set too! My bro & i are going up to northstar & Mt Rose (their midweek deals are C-H-E-A-P)...Jan 1-3 (only have to take 1 day off! yippee). We've never been to Mt Rose and i haven't been to northstar in ~8 years so i'm really excited. wooo hooo baby! Let it rain! Let it rain! Let it rain! :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home