quick update
So guess what? My old group (the original one that I moved with from HP) wants me back! Yay! So I'm gonna be changing groups once again next Monday! The bad news is that the new project will probably be higher stress. :( The weird thing is that my official manager (the one in irvine) still hasn't told me anything about it yet! I've only heard this "unofficially" from a manager up here in santa clara and the big boss of the new group. The change's only like 3 days away...you'd think he'd tell me. Ah well, i've been assured that i'm definitely changing groups on monday even if my mgr never tells me.
I'm feeling really tired nowadays from work and tutoring and I'm gonna put in some hours at the library sometime this month too. Originally, I'd planned to workout 2-3 times a week...but actually, so far, I've only been able to make it to the gym once a week...and i've gotta drag myself each time. I *should* work out on saturdays, but i'm soooooo tired & lazy. All i wanna do is lounge and recuperate for another week of work.I'd forgotten how tiring work is, and this is before I move over to the harder team too! Waaaaah!
I'm feeling really tired nowadays from work and tutoring and I'm gonna put in some hours at the library sometime this month too. Originally, I'd planned to workout 2-3 times a week...but actually, so far, I've only been able to make it to the gym once a week...and i've gotta drag myself each time. I *should* work out on saturdays, but i'm soooooo tired & lazy. All i wanna do is lounge and recuperate for another week of work.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home